7 days Historic, Nature and culture Tour in Ethiopia @$1,400 per tax for the year 2020
- Historic Visit of Gonder and Lalibela
- Nature visit of Simien Mountains National Parks Chance to see Walia ibex, chilada baboon, and gelada baboon
- Cultural visit of the tribes of Hamar and Mursi in Omo valley
- Domestic flights and tourist standard vehicle for transfer in and out
- 6nights' twin bed bases accommodation including breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Minimum travelers in a group will be 4 people
Visiting time; from mid of September till the end of February
Day 1, Addis to Bahir Dar
Fly from Addis to Bahirdar at 11:10 am and arrive at 12:10 and after lunch, you will have boat excursion on Lake Tana and will go to the well-known visiting and historical monasteries on Zeghe Peninsula which have three monasteries together and you will see these monasteries and Back to the City of Bahirdar and overnight there at Unison Hotel (New build Hotel)
Day 2; Drive from Bahirdar to Gondar
After breakfast in the morning at 8:00 am drive to Gonder some 185 kilometers about around 3 hours and arrive in Gonder and check-in at your reserved Hotel. After having some minute break you will have lunch. Then the afternoon you will visit the Royal Castles and the Bath of Emperor Fasiledes (the bath is filled with water for the important Timkat (epiphany) ceremony once a year. You will continue your visit to Debre Berhan Selassie Church (Trinity at the Mount of Light. Overnight in Gonder at Plaza Hotel.
Day 3; Gonder-Semien Mountains National parks-Gonder
After breakfast in the morning drive some 135 km from Gonderand heading to the Simien Mountains National Park and start you’re trekking and the vehicle will wait for you at the finishing point of your daily trek on this day. You will get the famous Chilada Baboons and heading to the amazing topographic view (you will have lunch box as it is full day trek). And the afternoon heading to the second interesting trekking points the cliffs and endemic of Ethiopian wild goat “walia Ibex” which is only found in Ethiopia and maybe the red fox and any other wild and bird lives. And back to Gonder and overnight at the same Hotel.
At 10:30 am fly from Gonder to Lalibela and your first visit will be groups of eleven Rock-hewn Monolithic (carved from a single rock) Churches of Lalibela (UNESCO world heritage site, with magnificent architecture and paintings inside the churches). And overnight in Lalibelaat Tabor Hotel.
Day 5:Lalibela to Addis Ababa-Jinka
You will catch the first morning flight to Addis Ababa and transit to Jinka flight and arrive in Jinka the afternoon and you will visit the Jinka museum which has a lot of cultures antiquities. And overnight in Jinka at Eco omo lodge.
You will have a day visit to Mago National park and the Mursi village market in Turmi in the Omo valley. And overnight in Turmi at Buska Lodge.
Day 7:Turmi-Jinka-Addis Ababa
On this day as your flight is in the afternoon at 2:40 pm drive to Hammar village to visit the key afer market and trib. Then the afternoon flies from Jinka to Addis Ababa and arrives at 3:40 pm in Addis and you will have a short visit to Addis like National Museum at 5 kilos which Lucy is found there and the nearby Ethnological museum of Addis Ababa University.
END OF YOUR TOUR
“Ethiopia - the best place to be…” explore it with ETHIODER TOUR AND TRAVEL.
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Site entrances fee and scouts fee
- All types of government taxes and VAT
- 6 nights’ twin bed accommodation including breakfast
- 1 liter of water per day
- Airport transfers in and out service in Addis Ababa, Bahirdar, Lalibela, and Jinka
- Round trip domestic flight
- Ground transportation with all fuel and English speaking driver costs
What's not included?
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Porters at airports and hotels
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Other expenses of personal nature like laundry, souvenirs, and such
- A reservation requires a deposit of 24% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is canceled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 20 days before arrival