Because each family is unique, our trips have been designed to meet all tastes. Hiking in the great outdoors, discovering the world, experiencing multiple adventures or pealing in complete freedom, young and old alike will find what they are looking for. Through the values that drive us, we are committed to offering you the best travel experience possible: highlights to share with the family, itineraries that respect the pace of our children, resolutely active vacations and meaningful discoveries, all while ensuring your safety and peace of mind.
So you love to travel, but you also love your 9-5 job and you don’t want to give it all up to travel around the world for 6 months? Don’t worry, you can still travel by taking short weekend getaways. Look for cheap airfare deals, fly out on Friday evening and return on Sunday and make the most of the short time you have.
The ultimate expert on this is Justin from 48 Hour Adventure. He is an Australian living in London and working in IT and he spends his weekends jetting off to different destinations throughout Europe. Check out his fantastic blog for 48 hour guides to lots of different cities.
Our family group trips
- Groups of 5 to 15 people made up of families
- Itineraries and activities suitable for children and adults
- A team at your service: drivers, cooks …
- Luggage transport provided to enjoy your activities
- Your security is our priority
Our individual family trips
- Family trips with guide or road book
- Departure dates at your convenience
- Logistics entirely provided by Ethioder
- A wide choice of accommodation
- Flexible programs according to your desires